Howard Thruston II
Howard has been a licensed Realtor since 2006. He got his career start in Arizona and after attending and graduating from Brigham Young University with a business degree, decided to jump back into real estate full tie. He is the owner and team leader of The Platinum Group at RE/MAX Results. He's a real estate broker and is also licensed as a real estate agent in Arizona. He has his Accredited Buyer's Representative designation and is constantly looking for ways to bring a better service for his clients.
Howard also strives to make customer service his #1 priority. He created his team to make the home buying or selling process easy and simple, but offer a complete and professional service.
- 2011 RE/MAX Results "Rookie of the Year"
- 2012-2014 RE/MAX "100% Club"
- 2015 RE/MAX Platinum Club
- 2013 Obtained Utah Real Estate Broker's License
- 2013 Graduate from The Marriott School of Management at Brigham Young University in Business Management
- Real Estate Industry since 2006
- Personally sold over 175 properties since 2011
- Top 10% of all agents in Utah